What's there so far is really well done! What engine are you using / did you roll your own? I really like how serene everything feels.
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
A very preliminary prototype for an FPS roguelike in a procedurally-generated dystopian urban setting. Right now it consists of a basic map generator and some mostly empty buildings you can enter and walk around in.
If you try it and you like it, please let me know what the largest map size is that you can play with smoothly.
Things I'd like to add:
- Performance enhancements (level of detail on distant buildings, occlusion culling)
- Offices/shops/NPCs generated within the buildings
- Basic rpg-style first person combat
- Dual-worlds game mechanic (real world vs cyberspace)
- Hacking minigame to break into any electronics you find
- Each building owned by a corporation that you can earn (and lose) reputation with
- WASD - Move
- Space - Jump (Sometimes necessary to enter buildings or get on the sidewalk)
- Ctrl - Crouch
- E - Use elevators
Click download now to get access to the following files: